Service Beyond Expectation
Loan Items Needed For Approval
Alternate Income Loans
Your FICO score
Loan Product Guidelines
Real Estate Directory
Buying a Home Basic Info
Buyer Tips and Tricks
How to Sell a House
First Time Buyer Programs
Property Types Defined
Search Homes for Sale
Placer County Homes For Sale
Sacramento County Homes For Sale
El Dorado County Real Estate
Rocklin Real Estate For Sale
Auburn Real Estate For Sale
Lincoln Real Estate For Sale
Roseville Real Estate For Sale
Penryn and Newcastle Real Estate
Loomis Real Estate For Sale
Granite Bay Real Estate For Sale
Rocklin Open Houses
FHA Streamline Refinance
Private/Hard Money and Commercial
Private/Hard Money Lending
What Are Private Money Loans?
Self Directed IRAs
Wholesale Hard Money
Daily Rate Lock Advisory
Getting Your Credit Report
Current Interest Rates
Document Library and Forms
Real Estate Glossary
Secure File Uploader
Placer County Resources
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?