Refinancing all types of Loans:Additional Articles on Refinancing:
If you have an existing Conventional Loan secured by FNMA or FHLMC we can refinance it, no need to go back to the lender who is collecting your payments. We are experts in FHA VA Conventional and Private money loans and can refinance them all no matter who you are currently making your payments to. We will do it all for you, all you will have to do is provide us with some basic documentation.
Refinancing your home can save you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars over time if done right. You need to have the right advice to be able to make an educated decision on what type of loan or terms you should have for your home loan. Let's get started today by completing the free informational form at the bottom of this page.
The Process is EasyDetails you will be Asked (If you do not know the answers we will be able to extract the information from your documentation you provide us) Click Here for the Document List:
1. What type of loan do you currently have on your home (FHA, Conventional, VA, Jumbo, Private, etc.)?: This information will determine what type of loan we can arrange for you that might provide you with a better monthly Payment. It will also allow us to determine if there any special Government programs that might help you with lowering your payments.
2. What is your current interest rate?: Knowing what your interest rate is may not be as easy as you think. If you have an adjustable rate loan it will differ month to month based on the index your loan is tied to. To see what your interest rate is we look on your mortgage statement, but sometimes the rate you are really paying or going to be paying has to be determined by looking at your Promissory Note and the real terms of the loan.
3. Do you have mortgage insurance on your loan?: We can determine this by looking at your mortgage statement. Each type of loan (FHA or Conventional Financing) carries a different type of mortgage insurance at different rates. We will analyze your current mortgage insurance and determine if we can lower your mortgage insurance or eliminate it all together to lower your monthly payments.
4. We then look at the value of your home. (We have the tools to determine this): If you do not know the value of your home we have all the tools necessary to find the value of your home. This is very important so we can determine if mortgage insurance will be necessary, or if we can drop your existing mortgage insurance, or eliminate it all together with a new loan. If your original loan was an FHA loan and the value has increased you might be able to not only lower your interest rate but drop the mortgage insurance that you pay monthly to further lower your monthly payment.
5. Do you need cash-out of the home to pay off debt or home improvement? Lenders view transactions where the client receives cash-out of the equity of their home as a higher risk of foreclosure, so the loan will come with a slightly higher interest rate (usually not more than .25%). Cash-Out loans can really be a benefit if they are done correctly.
6. Do you need a Rate or Term Refinance to lower your payments?:
A Rate or Term Refinance is when we put together a loan that is designed to pay off your existing loan to lower the rate, or reduce the term of the loan or both. These types of refinances come with the best rates. In addition, FHA and VA loans that are refinanced this way may not require an appraisal or a credit report if the borrower has paid their existing loan on time. There is also a Home Affordable Refinance Program or HARP to refinance a conventional loan where the home has little or no equity due to market conditions.
7. Has your credit deteriorated or are you Self-Employed?:
We have Alternate Income and credit sources that can get you through a tough time. Alternate Income Refinance loans can help those that are self-employed refinance when traditional lenders tell you no. These loans will let you refinance if your credit is under the usual 620 score required for most traditional loans. For more information click here
8. Reverse Mortgage:
Are you over 62 years old? If so try refinancing to a reverse mortgage and finally get rid of your mortgage payment for the rest of your life. Click here to find out more.
**FHA has lowered the Monthly MIP by .5% effective January 26, 2015!
MAE Capital Mortgage will Tailor a loan to fit your specific financial Needs with the Best Interest Rates Possible.
What to expect:
Once we have the necessary documentation from you, we then can check the value of the home, look at the existing loan and figure the best solution for you. An example would be; if we were to look at refinancing an FHA loan to a Conventional loan, the Conventional loan may have a higher interest rate than your existing FHA loan but if the value your home is now below 80% Loan to Value (LTV) we would be able to drop your mortgage insurance. By dropping the Mortgage Insurance you could save hundreds on your new monthly payment. Also in this example you would get a check from the Government for the unused portion of the mortgage insurance you had financed upfront on your FHA loan. So let us do the math and you might be amazed at what you can save. More detailed loan process click here.
In most cases we can refinance your home with no out-of-pocket costs. We know that finances are tight so we design your loan so you do not have to pay for any costs of the refinance out-of -pocket.
Call our Refinance Center today and let us amaze you! CALIFORNIA PROPERTIES ONLY 916-972-6130.
Or take the time and complete the secure form below and one of our Refinance Experts will call and help you through the process. Thank You for you for stopping by, we value our customers.
We Refinance homes all over California. Some of the Major cities we have refinanced folks in are: San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Manhattan Beach, San Clemente, Oceanside, Irvine, Riverside, Ontario, Palm Springs, Fresno, Bakersfield, Modesto, Stockton, Elk Grove, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Cupertino, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Salinas, Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Moraga, Berkley, Richmond, Vallejo, Fairfield, Davis, Redding, Eureka and Crescent City
Let us Help you Refinance your home you will be surprised how we can save you money.
Keywords: refinance, Rocklin refinance, California refinance, lower my payment, refinance help, mortgage refinance, Sacramento refinance, Roseville refinance, mortgage relief, HARP, lower my mortgage, mortgage reduction, mortgage help, lower mortgage payment, lower mortgage payments, refi, mortgage refi, refi help, loan refi, refi help, refi mortgage, harp, lowering your monthly payments, rate and term refinance, how to refinance my home, refinance help, refinance consultation, refi home, refinance home, refinance home, lower my rate, shorten my mortgage term, FHA refinance, conventional loan refinance, FNMA refinance, FHLMC refinance, VA refinance, steps to refinancing a house steps to refinancing a home, how to refinance your mortgage, mortgage refinance, home loan refinance, refinance assistance, refinance education, 916 refinance, 530 refinance, refinance lenders Rocklin, refinance lenders Roseville, refinance lender Sacramento, Sacrament refinance, mortgage refinance Sacrament, mortgage refinance Roseville, mortgage refinance Rocklin, mortgage refinance California, California mortgage refinance lenders, streamline refi, IRRRL, cash call mortgage, lower my payment, mortgage relief, FNMA HARP, FHLMC HARP, how to get a harp loan, where to get a harp loan, Obama refi program, Obama's loans, Obama mortgage refinance, Obama's special refinance program, FHA refinance, VA refinance, Conventional loan Refinance, mortgage loan refinance, home refinance, refinance quote, refi quote, refi help, refinance directions, self-help refinance, refinance education, steps to refinance, a guide to refinancing a home, Nothern California Refinance lender, Lender for refinance, broker for refinance, mortgage broker that does refinance loans, mortgage banker that refinances, FHA rate reduction, VA irrrl, Sacramento VA refinance lender, Roseville VA refinance lender, Rocklin VA refinance lender, Sacramento FHA refinance lenders, Roseville Refinance lender, Roseville FHA refinance lender, Rocklin FHA refinance lender, Refinance lender Sacramento area, refinance lender Roseville area, refinance lender Rocklin area, Government refinance program, rate reduction loans, cash out loans, cash out refinance, refinance for cashout, refinance lenders in Sacramento, refinance lenders in Roseville, refinance lenders in California, help to refinance, lower interest rate on mortgage, drop mortgage insurance, eliminate mortgage insurance, refinance to drop MI, refinance to drop mortgage insurance, drop MI, MI reduction, rate reduction. interest rate refinance, info refinance, reducing my home interest rate, lower mortgage payments, how to lower mortgage payments, refinance consultation, refinance loan officer Sacramento, refi specialist, best refi, companies that refinance in California, loan officer for refinance in California, refi loan officer Sacramento, loan consultant for refi Sacramento, Sacramento loan officer for refi, Roseville Loan officer for refi, California refinance lenders, How to start a refinance in California, California refi lenders, Sacramento FHA refinance, Sacramento Conventional loan refinance, California VA refinance, Refinance a home loan California, refinancing California, home loan make over, home loan re-do, Change my mortgage, how to change my loan, how to change my home loan, how to change my loan on my house, changing a loan over, changing over to a different type of home loan, how to change my loan type, lower my mortgage, how to lower my mortgage, how to lower my interest rate on my home loan, should i lower my rate on my home loan, where do I start to lower my monthly mortgage payment, lower my interest rate, how to lower my interest rate, starting a refinance in Sacramento ca, when to refinance, questions of refinancing, refinance questions, refinancing Q and A, frequently asked questions about refinancing, refinance interest rates Roseville ca, Sacramento refinance loans, who refinances mortgage Sacramento ca, Sacramento ca refinances, Roseville ca refinances, how to drop MI, how to drop mortgage insurance, refinance house, home refinance, need to refinance, Roseville Refinance lenders, refinance terms, refinance time, refinance single family home, sfr refi, refinancing information, what loan is best for me, pick a home loan refinance, choose your own refinance, How to refinance my house, Refinance tips , refinance now, what to expect when refinancing your home, Information for refinancing a home, find information for refinancing a mortgage, free refinance information, free guideance for refinancing, refinance counseling